Scheduled Group Classes – £40 for block of 4 classes (see note 1) or £12 drop in (subject to availability)
Private 1-1 Classes – £40/hr (see note 2)
Online Classes – £5/week (3 classes per week + recording). £40/hr for 1-1 (see note 3)
- Note 1. For my classes at LANO, The Boxgrove please contact them direct to book.
- Note 2. An additional fee may apply if more than one person. Expenses, if applicable, include venue hire and/or travel.
- Note 3. Online Classes take place via ZOOM invitation (see 3(c) below).
1. Payment and Cancellation
- An invoice is issued at the start of each 4 week block
- A block of 4 classes are to be consecutive. I am unable to provide refunds for non attended classes, however an online class will be available with notice.
- If I am unable to provide a scheduled class for any reason I will give notice by email and seek to provide an appropriate cover teacher or alternatively an online class will be available (with a pro rata fee reduction/credit note).
2. Fitness and Health
- Students are required to inform me of any physical issues/ medication on the pre course questionnaire and to let me know of any changes in their physical health. If necessary to bring any medication with them.
- Students are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activities without first seeking medical advice if they have concerns over their physical condition. I reserve the right to refuse access to any Student if, in my absolute discretion, I consider that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by attending the class.
- Students with low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities should not attend class, until they have written permission from their Doctor. If there is any doubt, the Student should consult his/her doctor.
- Students are required to follow my instructions at all times, whilst in my class.
3. Limitation of Liability
- It is the Students responsibility to ensure that he/she is capable of undergoing a routine of exercises whilst attending any one of my classes.
- Students attend the classes at their own risk.
- If the class is provided Online it is the Students responsibility to ensure that the space they are practicing in is suitable for Yoga, and that they are healthy enough to participate.
- Students are required to let me know of any change in email address and phone number. Failing such notice, all communications will be assumed to have been received by the Student.
- I reserve the right to refuse admission to any of my classes.
- Children under the age of 16 may only attend classes if accompanied by an adult.
- Personal belongings are brought into the class at the Students own risk. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items.
- Students are advised to wear appropriate clothes for the practice of Yoga, (loose comfortable clothing with a soft waist band). Footwear should be removed prior to the start of class. Bare feet or special yoga socks recommended.
- I carry Public Liability Insurance and am DBS checked.